Proceed With Confidence

Experienced, professional and effective legal representation 

What Should You Do After A Car Accident

Whether it’s a jolt from behind, the side or the front, a car accident can lead to serious and debilitating injuries. Besides a totaled vehicle, you may face an extended hospital stay, costly medical care and the inability to work because of someone else’s negligence. You didn’t deserve this pain and suffering and now you wonder what to do in the aftermath of a car accident.

Germaine & Blaszka, P.A., of Derry, New Hampshire, is an experienced and reputable personal injury law firm ready to answer your questions. Our attorneys are attentive, empathetic and aggressive in going after the negligent parties that caused your accident and the insurance companies that don’t cooperate.

Call Authorities And Document Everything

It’s crucial to maintain your composure after a car accident. Here are some important things to remember to do after a car accident:

  • If there are injuries to you or anyone else, call 911.
  • Contact law enforcement authorities to report the accident.
  • If able to do so, move the vehicle to prevent any additional accidents.
  • Exchange information with the other driver. This would include name, phone numbers and insurance providers.
  • Obtain statements from witnesses.
  • If you have a camera on your phone, take photos of the accident scene, location, damages and the other vehicle’s license plate.
  • Document every detail of the accident you remember.
  • Contact an experienced personal injury attorney.

We are personal injury attorneys who will work to the best of our abilities in getting you the maximum compensation you deserve.

We Offer Free Consultations

You are in a car accident, and panic sets in. What should you do? What do you need to do? Germaine & Blaszka, P.A., of Derry, New Hampshire, is an experienced personal injury law firm that can provide you with the legal guidance you need. We offer free consultations. Please contact us online or call 603-434-4125.