Proceed With Confidence
Experienced, professional and effective legal representation
Jennifer L. DiTrapano
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Estate Planning
Attorney Jennifer L. DiTrapano is an associate attorney with the Law Offices of Germaine & Blaszka. P.A., where she focuses her practice in the areas of family law, parenting matters, grandparent visitation, child support matters, guardianships, estate planning and litigation. Attorney DiTrapano is admitted to practice before the New Hampshire Supreme Court, the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, United States District Court of Massachusetts, and the United States District Court of New Hampshire.
After proudly serving in the United States Army, Attorney DiTrapano earned degrees in Criminal Justice and Public Administration from the University of Maine. She then went on to complete her Juris Doctor at the Massachusetts School of Law. Attorney DiTrapano is the former Domestic Relations Case Manager with the Derry and Salem Circuit Courts and has extensive experience from her employment in the New Hampshire Circuit Court, New Hampshire Superior Court and New Hampshire Supreme Court.
- Massachusetts School of Law, Andover, Massachusetts
- University of Maine, Augusta, Maine
- B.S., Public Administration & A.S., Criminal Justice
- Honors: Cum Laude; National Honors Society for Public Affairs and Administration
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire, 2021
Current Employment Position